Schedule??! What schedule? Little lady calls the shots and it’s driving me mildly crazy! The big kids were scheduled from the get go, but Clara is very “on demand”…very much looking forward to when I can predict things a bit more 🙂
Typically Clara eats every 2-3 hours during the day. Sometimes more often in the evenings…and overnight she usually goes 3-4 hours between feelings. Girlfriend loves to eat and her double chin shows it!
She is hit or miss with bottles but tolerating them a little more; still not enough that I would feel comfortable going far.
Usually Clara is awake for 1.5-2 hours before she is ready for a nap. Her naps range from 2 minutes to 2 or 2.5 hours, but we typically get a good morning nap out of her and then the rest is still a mystery! She is usually sleeping in her swing for naps and the co-sleeper/cuddled with mama at night. I think we have about another month or two before I will start being concerned with forming bad habits….at this point it’s survival :). 5 hours was the longest stretch she slept at night and it only happened once. Come on girlfriend; mama is TIRED!
- Talking and watching big sister and brother
- Batting at the toys on her bouncy chair and playmat
- The sound of running water
- Being hungry
- Being cold
- The car seat (though this is getting slightly better)
- Her reflux meds
- We went on a road trip to Indiana for a wedding and to see Gregs family! Needless to say she got plenty of attention that weekend and Greg and I had our first taste of “only one child” parenting
- She has had Grandma V and Aunt Ede babysit her
- Rolling over (on accident)
- Survived her first fire alarm (they were testing the alarms at church)
She’s getting so big! We love our fiesty babe so much!
Happy 2 months baby Clara!